Direct attacks to Smart Meters and Smart Devices as well as attacks against the supporting networks and applications will be detailed along with suggestions on how to defend against them.
A framework for how security should be implemented throughout this growing system will be included, directing security consultants and system and network architects on how to keep the Smart Grid strong against attackers big and small. Flick has assisted numerous organizations in achieving compliance with federal regulations and industry standards.
Securing the Smart Grid: Next Generation Power Grid Security
His expertise includes risk management and compliance, assessments and audits, and research in emerging technologies. Additionally, Mr.
Justin Morehouse is an Information Security professional with over 10 years of experience assisting Fortune companies and Federal Government Agencies mature their Information Security programs. Over the past six years Mr.
e-mentor :: Smart Grid Cyber Security Challenges: Overview and Classification
This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4. Data correspond to usage on the plateform after The current usage metrics is available hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
- Open innovation in the food and beverage industry.
- Frames for Undergraduates (Student Mathematical Library, Volume 40)?
- The CEO and the Monk: One Companys Journey to Profit and Purpose;
- How Secure Is Our Smart Grid?.
- Poultry Coccidiosis: Diagnostic and Testing Procedures.
- e-mentor :: Smart Grid Cyber Security Challenges: Overview and Classification.
- ISBN 10: 1597495700!
Open Access. Current usage metrics About article metrics Return to article.
- Sensitivity, stability, and parametric analysis;
- Managing projects with GNU make.
- Experimental Landscapes in Watercolour?
- A Concise Introduction to Mathematical Logic (3rd Edition) (Universitext).
- The Neoclassical Growth Model - and Ricardian Equivalence.
- The Creed Explained.
- Kelong Kings: Confessions of the worlds most prolific match-fixer.
- Matter in the Universe: Proceedings of an ISSI Workshop 19–23 March 2001, Bern, Switzerland.
- Smart Grids | yrymegecoqur.tk.
- Join Kobo & start eReading today.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while. Table of Contents. Next article. Article Abstract PDF